Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Introduction

     Hi, my name is Alondra and I am a first year at Sac State. I am fluent in both Spanish and English and somewhat French. My major is psycholoy. I'm still trying to figure out specifically what I want to do with it career wise, but I am leaning towards social psychology. Human behavior and cognition devleopment fascinates me and it is something that I look forward to study in the future.
     I love to run long distance and I make it a habit of going on a run every day. I was one of those people that actually liked running the mile in P.E. (I was the only person that liked running the mile). I ran varsity track and cross country in high school and I always looked forward to practice and meets. My fastest mile time is 5:34, but I fractured my spine in July last year and wasn't able to run for Sac State. I believe everyone has some sort of stress reliever, for me it's running.
     I am eighteen years old and still trying to figure out everything that is going on in my life just like any other eighteen year old college student. I am an introvert so I like to keep to myself most of the time. I feel uncomfortable getting personal with people I don't know and I feel awkward talking about myself, like right now for example. I am doing this blog for English 5, but I hope to get a postive experience from it in the end.

3 comments:

  1. First comment! Your mile time is extremely fast. You make me want to improve my mile time. My stress reliever is Skateboarding. Don't feel awkward talking about yourself, because you are the most interesting person in your life. And everyone is shy when they first meet. :P Isn't English 5 a GREAT class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same major! & wow I wish I enjoyed running as much as you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey don't get discourage by what happened you still have much more life. Do you have any idea what you want to do with psychology?

    ReplyDelete